Halloween 2013

I made all of my 2013 Halloween cards with what I had on hand. In other words, I "scraped my stash!'

I bought the glittery jack-o-lantern embellishment on this
card front years ago. There were two in the pack, which worked out great.
Each of my two grandsons got the same card – no fighting!
Inside of above card.
Each part of the jack-o-lantern face
on this card front is a button – too cute!
Inside of above card. 
Graphic 45's Happy Haunting collection
is still my favorite Halloween paper.
Inside of above card.
The witch legs and shoes on this card came from a section
of  12"x12" paper. I love how simple this card is while
still being fun.
The candy corn paper on this card front had been in my stash
for years. I covered a few of the images with candy corn
glossy dimensional stickers I also found in my stash.
Inside of above card.
I was inspired to make these paper pumpkins after watching
MsLiberty25's YouTube video. I plan to make more next year. They're a great
way to use paper I've been holding onto for way too long.

1 comment:

  1. These are all cute! Good idea to use up scraps when you can. I only make Christmas, Birthday, Thank You, and plain cards. Never got into the other holidays. If I had grands like you, then I might. ;)

    ReplyDelete